- Anti Ragging Instruction's
RAGGING is a crime. Such kind of activity is heavily punishable under law. Ragging may spoil your career for ever. Ragging is a violation of Human Rights. Our institute demands from the student not to get involved in any kind of ragging activity. The students are asked to note the below mentioned points that will be considered as an activity of ragging:
- The students should never forced to perform mass drills.
- The students should be never forced for calling the seniors as ‘sir’.
- The students should never be asked vulgar questions.
- The students should be never forced to copy the class notes.
- The students should never be forced to drink alcohol or to smoke.
- The students should never be forced to do the acts that can lead to physical injury.
Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the College, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging shall be one or any combination of the following:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Debarring from any test/examination or any other evaluation process.
- Collective punishment when the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not identified.
- Fines of more than Rs. if any 3rd sem student found travelling by College Bus with 1st Sem students (for any reason whatsoever).
- Rigorous imprisonment and fine upto Rs 2.5 Lakhs as per Law.